Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Your Feet Wet With Free Programs

The first thing I learned immediately after getting started with my internet marketing business was how competitive the market is, everyone has a program that they are promoting and they all seem great. How do you differentiate between a good program or a scam?....yes there are plenty scams out there. It took me a while to learn that everything that sounds profitable is never as good as it seemed two weeks later. It took me approximately six months of spending money on various products, softwares and programs to realize that I needed to curb my enthusiasm a little. With my new found patience, I was able to make better judgements which then guided me towards some free programs that help me to create traffic to my FREE squidoo page.

There are several free programs out there that any new internet marketer can use to start generating free traffic to their websites or web pages. Creating traffic to your website is lot easier than you think, I started of using the free traffic exchanges like traffic hoopla If you are just starting out and do not have a website that is perfectly fine, I suggest you create a lens on squidoo to promote affiliates products. You can find a long list of products you can promote while you are learning the ins and outs of the internet marketing business. Some of the resources for locating good products are amazon, commission junction, and clickbank.

Free ebooks are also a great source for information, you will find ebooks easy to to find. Everyone is willing to give free products in exchange for your e-mail address so make sure you sign up for a gmail account to receive and archive all your important emails. Newbie Club is a great site for newbie marketers to get access to ebooks, articles, and marketing tips for free. The information provided at Newbie Club is delivered in a manner to make it easy to understand. Taking your time to educate yourself using all the free programs will give you a step ahead of the competition when it comes time to tackle the more expensive programs or the programs that you create.

Below I have listed few free advertising links that will help you create mass amount of traffic to your internet marketing biz:



Visit Linkscout!





Click Here for Free Traffic!


Click Here for your Free Traffic!




I hope I was able to assist you in your quest to success. I would love to hear your comments whether negative or positive. I will continue to bring you all the information that I deem useful for your internet maketing business, And oh yeah.... I saved the best for last, the best free advertising that I have found is social bookmarking. Make sure you get yourself noticed by setting up pages with My space, Facebook, Gather, You Tube, Hub Pages, Delicious, Stumble Upon, Digg, Linkedin, Rollyo, Flickr and as many forums as you can.

The time is now...failure is not an option

Trioman,

THE NEWBIE SHUFFLE

No comments: